Sunday, February 9, 2014

Fictional Character

HAVING ULTICRUSH ON A F-FI-FIC-TIONAL CHARACTER

This sucks. 
The feeling sucks. 
The feeling of not having any choices sucks.

I get hurt everytime people pairs him and another character. 
Specially the fact that I'll never be with him. 

People won't understand me. For them, he's just an anime character. 
For me, he's more than that.

I know I'm crazy, but this is crazier. Everytime I walk my way to school, I always think of him. At night,  I wonder if he cries himself for what happened. I  wanna know the reason of his attitude. People say he's like Kristene Stewart for having no emotions. But I believe he has a gigantic reason. I've only read 3 chapters of his past but, it made me cry. Even though it's BITIN (on-going pa siya), he's past made him have more of my respect.

He might not have a heart but, he has one. He's just hiding it.

sh*t, now I'm crying because a flashback when he gave a guy a badge owned by his friend. Specially the part where he have to decide to throw away...Petra's body...it--it's just...he treasures life more than death. It's---undescribable. I can't think properly now. I guess I'll just end this now.

Levi Revaille from Shigenki no Kyojin is mine by the way. 


No comments:

Post a Comment